Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 42, yard work at the rental house

Day 42, Wednesday, June 29th.

Today I took most of the day off work to get some yard work done at one of my rental houses.

My oldest son, Jimmy, and I spent most of the day working in the mulch beds and cleaning the fence row out. The previous tenants didn't take very good care of the yard. I don't really mind, and it doesn't really surprise me any, but I really wish they had of done something to keep it in better shape so I didn't have so much to do to get it ready to rent out. By the end of the evening I was pretty whipped and ready to rest.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 178 lbs this morning.

My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a glass of Carnation instant breakfast and a banana.

For lunch I had a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a, some waffle fries, and a glass of water.

For dinner I had 2 tacos and a Dr. Pepper from Taco Bell. I hate having fast food, but some times there really isn't much choice due to time.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment