Thursday, June 23, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 29, tent cleaning day

Day 29, Thursday, June 16th.

I had oatmeal and milk for breakfast this morning.

My day at work was pretty normal for a Thursday. In addition to the normal stuff, I also spent a good part of the day getting ready to be gone for another week. There are always certain things that I need to get done before I leave for several days.

For lunch today I stopped by Taco Bell and got a chicken chalupa and a glass of water. I brought it back to the office and ate at my desk.

I left work around 6:00 pm tonight. I wanted to get out earlier, but i had plenty to get done.

When I got home I sat up the tent I was taking to summer camp and cleaned it out. It still had some mud in it from the last time I had let my son use it. I hosed it down with the water hose and then scrubbed it down with a stiff broom. Most of the dirt and so forth came out. After I got done cleaning it I sat it in the sun to dry. It only took a couple of hours for it to dry. After it was dry I packed it up in it's bag.

For dinner I had chicken strips, potatoes, and mixed vegetables. I also had some iced tea to drink.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 178 lbs this morning. My goal is to get down to 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment