Thursday, June 23, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 28, more camping gear

Day 28, Wednesday, June 15th.

I weighed myself this morning. Still at 178 lbs. My goal weight is still 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had oatmeal, banana, and a glass of milk.

My day at work was nothing to really write about. For lunch today I had some peanut butter on toast and a glass of Arizona Peach Tea.

I left work around 5:00 pm and headed home.

For dinner tonight we went out to eat. I had a roast beef sandwich and fries from Arby's. I also had a bottle of water to drink.

After we got home I continued my gear check and continued getting everything ready for summer camp. I put more of my camping gear in the living room. Now we have what closely resembles a camping goods warehouse instead of a camping goods store in our living room.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment