Thursday, June 23, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 27, Starting the gear check

Day 27, Tuesday, June 14th.

This morning I weighed myself. I'm still at 178. I want to get down to 165 lbs, but don't seem to be making much progress towards loosing any weight.

For breakfast this morning I had a banana and some Carnation Instant Breakfast. I was in a little of a rush to get going this morning since I still have a lot of stuff to catch up on after being away from work for over a week, and didn't want to eat heavy.

The morning went fine without any real problems. I got a lot of stuff caught up, which is really nice.

For lunch today I had a turkey sandwich on wheat bread and some peaches. I had water to drink. One of the things I've noticed since starting my diet is that after cutting out any of the soda I used to drink I really don't miss it any. I never really drank a lot of soda, but now I drink even less of it.

This afternoon I finished the paperwork I had started before lunch. One less thing to worry about.

I left work around 5:30 pm and headed home.

For dinner tonight we had chicken breast, rice, and peas. I had iced tea to drink.

After dinner I started getting my gear out and ready for summer camp. I really enjoy camping, but going to summer camp is a little tough because of all the stuff I have to take with me. Not only do I have to take my own personal stuff, I have to make sure I have everything we might need as a group too.

I spent the evening making a packing list, and getting gear out. My living room looks like a camping goods store now.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment