Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 41, interior work at 1 of my rental houses

Day 41, Tuesday, June 28th.

Things are getting back to normal at work, and I have most of my work caught up on the computer. We got a little busy today with towing runs and I had to get in one of the tow trucks to help get things caught back up. Some days I enjoy doing a couple of wrecker runs. It gives me a chance to get out and maybe see a few of our regular customers.

After work was over I ran home to get some dinner and to pick up some supplies and then headed over to one of my rental houses to do some work. The tenants that were living there moved out at the end of May, but I haven't been able to get over there to do the work needed to get it rented out again until now.

Everything was in pretty good shape. They hadn't torn anything up, but there were a lot of nail holes that needed patched where they had things hanging up on the walls. I spent the evening fixing the nail holes. I'm going to repaint the inside of the house some time this week or next and then it should be in good shape. There is some work I want to do outside too.

After I finished at the rental house I headed home for the evening.

For my 100 Days Strong:

When I weighed myself this morning I was at 178 lbs.

My goal weight is 165 lbs.

I had a bowl of cheerios and a glass of milk for breakfast.

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bottle of water for lunch.

I had a baked chicken sandwich and a glass of iced tea for dinner.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment