Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 40, Troop meeting night

Day 40, Monday, June 27th.

My weight this morning is still 178 lbs.

My goal weight is 165 lbs.

Today was my 1st day back at work after taking all of last week off. There was plenty for me to do, so my whole day was spent sitting at the computer.

Tonight was our normal Monday night Troop meeting, but instead of doing the normal meeting we had a little party instead. Our meetings start at 7:00 pm. After the normal opening and flags, the boys had their Patrol meetings. The patrol meetings ended at 7:30 pm, and for the next hour we watched a slideshow of all the pictures from summer camp. We also had cookies, cupcakes, and ice cream.

For my 100 Days Strong:

For breakfast I had a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of water.

For dinner I had a turkey sandwich and a bottle of water.

Tonight at the Troop meeting I had a small bowl of chocolate ice cream.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment