Wednesday, June 1, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 11, At the Outfitters

Day 11, Sunday, May 29th.

After church I drove down to an Rusted Moon Outfitters to pick up some last minute items I needed for the big canoe trip that's coming up soon. While I was there I bought myself and my son Tommy each a new PFD.

After we got done at the Outfitters we had lunch at a little restaurant right down the street and then came home to do some more packing. I've been getting all the personal and group gear packed up for the canoe trip.

For my 100 Days Strong:

This morning I weighed 179 lbs.

My goal is to get down to 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a pulled pork sandwich, some fruit, and a beer.

For dinner I had meatloaf, potatoes, veggies, and with a glass of tea.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment