Thursday, June 2, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 15, Finishing last minute details

Day 15, Thursday, June 2nd.

Today is all about finishing all the last minute details before I leave for our 10 day Boundary Waters canoe trip.

I spent the morning running to the bank, paying a few last minute bills that I needed to get paid before I left, and just finalizing all the details of everything I needed to get done before leaving.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I love the wilderness. I've never been to the Boundary Waters, but from everything I have heard it sounds like it's really going to be beautiful.

Everything is loaded, everyone is ready, and tonight I'm going to relax. I've spent countless hours and lots of money getting ready for this trip. I couldn't believe how much money it took to get all those little things I didn't have that I would need. At least now I'm prepared to go again without needing to purchase a whole lot of additional stuff.

For my 100 Days Strong today:

I weighed 178 this morning. I've lost another pound. So far, I've lost 5 lbs. That might not seem like much to some people, but I wasn't really overly heavy to begin with. I've also been gaining some muscle weight as I've been loosing the weight from the fat.

My goal is to reach 165 lbs.

For breakfast today I had a bagel with Nutella on it. I also had a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a turkey Panini from Panara Bread. I also had a glass of tea.

I don't really know what I'll have for dinner, but it will be something light. I don't want to be stuffed when I leave tomorrow.

This will be my last blog entry for the next 10 days. I return on June 12th from the Boundary Waters, but will probably not get my blog caught up until some time the week of the 13th.

I'm taking a journal with me to record my trip. I'll record what I do, and what I eat. It should be interesting to read, so be sure to check back some time the week of the 13th.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment