Wednesday, June 1, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 13, Food shopping for the canoe trip

Day 13, Tuesday, May 31st.

Today at lunch I met with a friend at Panara Bread to put the finishing touches on the planning for our canoe trip. It's getting down to the wire. We leave this Friday at 6:00 am and everything has to be ready to go.

After work I spent some time down at the Scout Shop getting a couple of new uniform pants for my son Tommy. Then it was back home to finish packing.

After we got done packing we had to go to the Staples office supply store to have our maps printed up and laminated.

After we got done getting the maps printed we headed to the grocery store to get the groceries for our trip.

We spent around 2 hours doing the shopping. Hopefully we have everything.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I still weigh 179 lbs.

My goal is still 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had some leftover biscuits and gravy and a glass of milk.

For lunch I ate at Panara bread. I had an oriental chicken salad, 1/2 a turkey sandwich, and some iced tea to drink.

For dinner I had the last of the leftover meatloaf, some leftover potatoes, and a glass of iced tea.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment