Thursday, June 2, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 14, Final gear check night

Day 14, Wednesday, June 1st.

Tonight was the final gear check for our Boundary Waters canoe trip. I had all the Scouts bring their gear to the church so I could check to make sure they had everything needed for the trip. With the exception of just a few items, everyone had everything they needed for the trip. Those that didn't have everything will have it by the time we leave Friday morning. I'll re-check them before we load up to go.

We also separated all the food into the 2 bear barrels that we're taking. We separated it so that everything we're eating the first 3 nights that we're on the water is in the first barrel, and everything that we're eating the next 3 nights is in the other barrel. That way we shouldn't even need to open the 2nd barrel until the 4th day.

For my 100 Days Strong today:

I weighed 179 this morning.

My goal is to get down to 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a bagel with Nutella on it and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a ham & cheese sandwich and a bottle of water.

For dinner I had a chicken sandwich, fries, and a glass of water from Chick-fil-a. I know it's not real healthy, but I was really rushed for time and needed to grab something fast.

My goal for eating while I'm on this canoe trip is to still eat smaller portions, but still eat enough to maintain my energy level while on the water.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment