Wednesday, June 22, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 26, Troop meeting

Day 26, Monday, June 13th.

Today was my first day back to work after my trip. I had a ton of work to do.

For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of cheerios, and a glass of milk to drink.

I had lunch at the office. It was a chicken salad package that was left over from the canoe trip, with a bottle of water to drink.

For dinner tonight I grabbed a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and some iced tea. I had to hurry to get ready for our Troop meeting, so I really didn't want to eat too much.

Our Troop meeting wasn't anything real special. We just had a few last minute items to finish up before summer camp. The Scouts had their Patrol meeting, and then we all came together to go over those last minute things before we left for camp.

After the meeting I headed home, finished up some paperwork, and went to bed. It was around 10:00 pm when I went to bed.

My weight this morning was 178 lbs. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment