Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 39, Church day

Day 39, Sunday, June 26th.

I got up this morning around 8:00 am and started getting ready for church. I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a week. To my frustration I was still at 178 lbs. I seem to be stuck at this weight. I want to get down to 165 lbs, but just can't seem to loose any more. I was sure that I would loose weight at camp with all the walking I did, but I didn't even loose 1 pound.

As usual, the boys took forever to get ready. While they were getting ready I had a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk to drink.We got to church right at 10:00 am when the service was starting. We got seated and settled in for the service.

After church was over we broke our normal routine of going out for lunch and headed home instead. I didn't want to eat out any more for a while. When we got home I had a turkey sandwich and a bottle of water.

After lunch was over, Tommy and I loaded his footlocker in my truck, and headed up to Camp Kikthawenund to drop him off. He starts his summer time job of staff for Webelos Adventure Camp today. The campers usually start getting there around 2:00 pm, and I wanted to get him there before they started rolling in.

I dropped him off and said my goodbyes. I think he'll miss us, but he's old enough to spend a little time away from us. It will do him some good to get away and have fun with his friends at camp. One thing is for sure, he's had a busy summer so far this year.

When I got home I did a little yard work and worked around the house until dinner time.

For dinner tonight we had baked chicken and mac & cheese. I also had a glass of iced tea to drink.

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing and watching TV.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment