Thursday, June 23, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 31, Last day before summer camp

Day 31, Saturday, June 18th.

Tomorrow we leave for summer camp. We'll be gone for a whole week. Our summer camp is in Bloomington, IN at a very nice camp called Ransburg Scout Reservation.

My hope is that while I'm at summer camp I can loose a little more weight. I know I'll be doing a lot of walking, and I really hope that by eating less and doing a lot of walking I can come back a few pounds lighter.

I spent the whole day getting everything packed up and ready to go. I normally camp pretty light, but with summer camp I have to take a lot of extra stuff I don't normally use. In addition to the stuff I need, my wife is going along for the week. With that said, I have twice as much to pack.

When I finally finished packing everything I took it easy the rest of the evening.

For my 100 Days Strong:

This morning I weighed 178 lbs. My goal is to get down to 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had Cheerios and milk.

For lunch I had a ham sandwich and water.

For dinner we went out to eat at Panda Express, which is a small Chinese fast food type restaurant. I had orange chicken, fried rice, and some peach tea to drink.

It was early to bed for me too. We get up at 6:00 am, load up the truck, and meet everyone else by 8:30 am.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment