Saturday, July 2, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 43, blog update day

Day 43, Thursday, June 30th.

I spent a good part of the day working on my computer today. One of the things I got done was to update my blog.

I didn't intent to let it get so far behind, but with the high adventure trip, and summer camp, it just fell behind.

After work I went over to the rental house that I'm working on and did a little work. I've been doing some drywall repairs and patching nail holes. Tonight I sanded the spackling compound so I could prime the walls and get it ready to paint.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed myself this morning, and found that I had finally lost another pound. I weighed 177.

My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast and a handful of granola.

For lunch I had 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter, some roasted almonds, and a glass of Arizona diet peach tea.

For dinner I had a turkey sandwich, some trail mix, and a bottle of water.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment