Tuesday, July 5, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 47, Fireworks and food

Day 47, Monday, July 4th.

I spent the morning working at the rental house. I got 3 of the rooms primed with Kilz primer. I still have 3 more rooms to go.

Tonight the boys had a wagon pull at Conner Prairie. During the symphony on the Prairie series of concerts at Conner Prairie, Boy Scouts and other organizations can sign up to pull a wagon filled with people's chairs, coolers, and other gear from the parking lot up to the seating area. It's really a great deal for the Scouts because they get tips for hauling the stuff from the parking lot, and it's a great deal for the people that are coming to the concert because they don't have to carry their stuff all that way.

Tommy and Jon each made just a little over $50.00 in tips that will go into their Scout account to help pay for summer camp and other functions that they want to go to.

After the wagon pull was over, we got to go into the seating area and watch the show. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra played several popular 4th of July type songs, and then at the end we got to watch the fireworks. While the concert was going on, we got to enjoy some delicious food too.

For my 100 Days Strong:

This morning when I weighed myself I was 177 lbs. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a turkey sandwich and a bottle of water.

For dinner I had chicken fingers, a bottle of water, and an ice cream cone with chocolate ice cream in it.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment