Saturday, July 2, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 45, Tommy's last day at camp for the week.

Day 45, Saturday, July 2nd.

I picked Tommy up from Camp Kikthawenund this morning at 11:00 am. He's been working as camp staff for Webelos Adventure Camp since last Sunday.

There are 7 or 8 sessions of Webelos Adventure Camp that last for 4 days each. The first group of the week get to camp on Sunday around 2:00 pm, and leave on Wednesday morning after breakfast. The second group of the week gets to camp on Wednesday around 2:00 pm and leaves on Saturday morning after breakfast. The camp staff leaves camp on Saturday right before noon and returns on Sunday morning.

Since this is a holiday weekend, they aren't having a first session of the week. He doesn't have to be back at camp until Wednesday morning.

The last session of Webelos Adventure Camp is close to the end of July, and then they have Cub Scout Day Camp. He'll continue working until the end of Day Camp.

On the way home we stopped for lunch. We hadn't been to Penn Station Subs for quite a while, so we decided to stop there for lunch. I called my wife, Penny, to meet us there. Her and the youngest, Jon, came and had lunch with us.

After lunch we went home and washed some of Tommy's clothing from camp.

While the clothing was washing Tommy took a nap. I relaxed and spent some time on the computer. I ended up taking a little nap myself.

After nap time was over we went over to the rental house and did a little more work. I've almost got everything ready to paint the inside of the house.

We left there and headed home to have dinner around 7:00 pm. Penny made a nice roast with potatoes, onions, and celery for dinner. She normally adds carrots too, but we were out of them. After dinner we all relaxed and watched some TV.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 177 lbs. this morning. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast this morning I had a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast.

For lunch I had a Pizza sub from Penn Station and a glass of water.

For dinner I had roast beef, potatoes, onions, and celery, a piece of bread & butter, and a glass of Arizona diet peach tea.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment