Tuesday, July 19, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 59, Hard work day

Day 59, Saturday, July 16th.

Today was a really hard day of work. I got a lot done though. Here's how it went.

I started the day by getting into my friend's dump truck and going to the stone quarry. Instead of getting the stone for my campsite first, I got a load of driveway stone for my rental house. I took the stone to the rental house and spread it on the driveway there. After I finished spreading it with the truck, I drove back to the stone quarry and bought another load of stone for the campsite. I got another 5 tons. I took the stone up to the campsite and spread it on the site. After I got it spread I drove the truck back to my friend's place and parked it in his parking lot.

I met my oldest son, Jimmy, and another friend, Jeremy, and headed over to the rental house. We took the rakes and shovels and finished spreading the driveway stone out on the driveway. I did a pretty good job of spreading it with the truck, but there were some places I couldn't get to with the truck, so we had to do it by hand.

When we finished spreading the stone at the rental house we all hopped in the truck and headed up to the campground. That's where the real work started. We spent the next 2 hours spreading the stone where we wanted it. After we got done spreading the stone we mowed and trimmed the weeds all around the campsite. By the time we got done it really looked nice.

After we were all finished with the stone and mowing I hooked up my camping trailer and got it positioned on my campsite. Now it's ready for us to use.

By the time we got done with all of the work, we were just totally beat, and called it a day.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 176 lbs this morning. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment