Tuesday, July 19, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 58, stone delivery

Day 58, Friday, July 15th.

I keep my camping trailer at a small campground called "Miami Camp". It's just North of Noblesville, about a 15 minute drive away. The campsite has gravel (which is actually #11 limestone) on it where the trailer sits, but it was getting really thin and needed to have more put down on top of it. Now is the perfect time to put the stone down, since I haven't put the camping trailer on the site yet.

Tonight after work I borrowed a single axle dump truck from a friend of mine that owns a mulch delivery company, and hauled a load of stone up to the campground. I was able to spread it with the truck as I dumped it, which will make the work of spreading it out much easier. The truck can only haul 8 tons at a time, so I didn't have enough to do the whole job, but tomorrow I'll get more.

After I got done dumping the stone on the lot I brought the truck back and parked it at his business. He has a few deliveries to make in the morning and then he will let me use it again to get more stone.

That's about all I got done tonight. Tomorrow will be a busy day though.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I'm still holding steady at 176 lbs. Hopefully I can drop another pound soon. My goal is to reach 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment