Thursday, July 14, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 54, Troop Annual Planning Meeting

Day 54, Monday, July 11th.

Tonight instead of having a regular Troop meeting, the Troop Committee got together and had the Troop Annual Planning Meeting.

Now before someone says "The PLC is supposed to be doing the planning", let me clarify this.

The Troop Annual Planning Meeting is not where the Committee makes the meeting and outing plans, but where we all sit down with the school calendar, the Council calendar, the District calendar, and our own personal calendars, and set the dates for all the outings and other things that the Troop does. We make sure that we are not scheduling camping trips on the same weekend as another important function, such as an OA function, or a big District function. We get the camporees and summer camp on the calendar. We set the dates that we don't have Troop meetings to match the dates that the Scouts are out of school for things like spring break, fall break, and holidays.

So, that's what we did tonight. We got our calendar set.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed myself this morning. I weigh 176 lbs. Yes, I lost another pound!

My goal weight is 165 lbs. Only 11 more lbs to go.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment