Tuesday, July 19, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 61, Troop meeting night

Day 61, Monday, July 18th.

We had our Troop meeting tonight. Not many Scouts came to the meeting, but I wasn't surprised. A lot of them are on vacation, or out doing other things. Only about 3/4 of the Scouts were there.

The patrols worked on designs for their new patrol flags. They will be making new patrol flags at the next campout that we're having at the end of this month. They also made some plans for the next Court of Honor that is next Monday night.

During the meeting I did 3 Scoutmaster conferences. The parents and committee members that were there also did 3 Board of Reviews too. A lot of the Scouts were trying to get last minute things wrapped up.

After the meeting was over, several of the committee members and Assistant Scoutmasters stayed late and helped me and our advancement chair get everything all up to date in Troopmaster. We're all ready for the Court of Honor. All we have to do is go down to the Scout Shop, turn in the advancement report, and pick up all the merit badges and rank patches that will be awarded next Monday night.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 175 lbs this morning. I can't really believe that I lost another pound after the way I ate yesterday morning after church, but I did. That's one step closer to my goal weight. I need to loose 10 more pounds to meet my goal of 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment