Friday, July 22, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 65, 3rd day of Webelos Adventure Camp

Day 65, Friday, July 22nd.

Tonight is the final night of Webelos Adventure Camp. They check out tomorrow morning around 9:00 am.

I went back up to camp tonight for the closing campfire. The staff did an excellent job of putting on a terrific campfire program. They had several songs, skits, and a very nice flag retirement ceremony. Even the Webelos got to get up on stage and sing songs.

After the campfire program was over I headed back to the campsite for a little while. Everyone was really tired, so I didn't stay for long. It was almost 100 degrees today, and the heat really zapped everyone's energy. I got home around 10:30 pm.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 175 lbs this morning. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

I spent more time with the Webelos at camp tonight.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment