Tuesday, July 19, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 60, church,painting, and mowing day

Day 60, Sunday, July 17th.

Well, today is supposed to be a "day of rest", but it didn't really work out that way.

We started the day by going to church. After the church service was over we had a dinner at the church. It was called the "Birthday" dinner. It's a little silly, but we do it every year. They sit tables up with a sign on it for each month, and you sit at the table that matches with the month that you were born. I don't really care about the birthday month portion, but I really like the food that's there. It's a pitch-in dinner, and man can some of those women in the church cook! I totally blew my diet at this dinner, but I don't care. It only happens once a year. I'll survive.

After we were done with the dinner, I went home and changed into work clothes and got started with my work.

The first thing I did was to mow the yard at home. Then I went to the rental house and mowed there. After I finished mowing I started with some painting. I'm painting the front, rear, and garage door. I got the front door and the garage door painted, but didn't have time to do the back door yet. By the time they were dry enough to hang back up it was time to call it quits for the night.

I took the family out to dinner, and then went home for the evening.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 176 lbs this morning. My goal weight is still 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment