Saturday, July 2, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 44, mulching and mowing

Day 44, Friday, July 1st.

I took the day off work again today to get some work done at the rental. I got a lot done there, but also got some work done at home.

I had my oldest son, Jimmy, helping me today. We started by picking up 4 yards of mulch with the trailer. We spread it in the mulch beds at the rental house. We also finished cleaning up the sticks and other debris from the yard. After we got the yard all cleaned up, we mowed and ran the weedeater.

I decided that today would be a good day to mow at my house too, so we mowed and ran the weedeater there.

We finally got done with everything around 7:00 pm, and decided to call it a day.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 177 this morning. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a glass of water from Chick-fil-a.

For dinner I had a chicken sandwich, fries, and a glass of water from Wendy's

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment