Friday, July 15, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 57, Out to dinner

Day 57, Thursday, July 14th.

Tonight as I was getting ready to head home for the evening I got a call from my wife. She told me that all 3 of my children that live at home (I have 4, but 1 moved out around 3 years ago) were going to be gone for the evening. She asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner tonight. She was in the mood to go to Benihanas, so I hurried home, changed, and we headed off to Benihanas for dinner.

We both got the "deluxe treat", which was fillet, lobster, and a shrimp appetizer, all grilled on the grill. We both had an adult beverage from the bar while we were waiting to be seated.

Dinner was really nice. We don't get the chance to go out without kids very often, so we try to take advantage of it when we can.

I probably shot my diet all to heck though. I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning when I weigh myself.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 176 lbs this morning.

My goal weight is 165 lbs.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment