Sunday, July 3, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 46, PLC and Committee meetings

Day 46, Sunday, July 3rd.

I was the worship leader this morning at church. It's not a big job, but I really enjoyed doing it. I enjoy being at the pulpit.

After church was over we drove to downtown Noblesville for lunch. The restaurant we were going to wasn't open, so we decided to try a different place. We ended up at Syd's bar & grill. They're locally known for their breaded tenderloin sandwiches, so that's what we ordered, and man were they good!

After lunch we went home to do some work around the house.

At 4:30 pm I left to head to the church for the PLC meeting that started at 5:00 pm. The meeting went really well, and the scouts got a lot accomplished.

After the PLC meeting was over we had our Troop Committee meeting. The committee meeting started at 6:00 pm and ran for almost 2 hours. We left the church around 8:00 pm and headed home.

When I got home we had our dinner. For dinner I had some of the left over roast beef from last night.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 177 lbs this morning. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast this morning I had a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast.

For lunch I had a tenderloin sandwich, chips, and a glass of water.

For dinner I had a roast beef sandwich, some potatoes, and a glass of Arizona diet peach tea.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment