Monday, July 11, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 50, finishing up the rental house

Day 50, Thursday, July 7th.

Tonight we finished up the painting and other work on the rental house. I'm almost ready to put it back up for rent.

To get this house ready to rent, all together we repaired some drywall and painted the entire interior of the house. I also installed a new entry door on the garage, did some landscaping, and a lot of general clean-up on the yard. The previous tenants didn't do much outside. They mowed, but that was just about all they did. The weeds and fence rows were all overgrown and needed attention. There was also a lot of sticks and leaves piled up in the corner of the back yard.

Now all that's left is to clean the interior of the house, and have the carpets cleaned.

For my 100 Days of Scouting:

I weighed 177 lbs this morning. My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a power bar and some almonds, and a bottle of water.

For dinner I had some salmon, rice, and a bottle of water.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment