Friday, April 1, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 53, Backpacking Planning

Day 53. Friday, April 1st.

I spent tonight planning my upcoming backpacking trip. I'm leaving on April 22nd and coming back on the 23rd. I've invited everyone from the Troop to come with me. So far I have 14 people coming. This could turn into a really big group. I'm planning on going to the Knobstone Trail on this trip. I really enjoy backpacking there. It's often called the "Little Appalachian Trail", with elevation changes between 300 to 400 feet in several places.

This should be a quiet weekend for me. Other than our PLC meeting and our Committee meeting this Sunday, I don't have a lot of Scouting stuff planned. The PLC meets at 5:00 pm and the Committee meets at 6:00 pm.

Other than the meetings it should be a pretty quiet weekend.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and if you're doing any Scouting, remember to keep it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment