Sunday, April 17, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 66, Roundtable and OA Chapter meeting

Day 66, Thursday, April 14th.

Tonight was our District Roundtable meeting. The OA chapter meeting was also tonight.

Since I've taken a new position with the OA chapter I decided I should be at the monthly chapter meeting, so I skipped the roundtable meeting and went to the OA chapter meeting instead.

A few weeks ago I was asked by the Chapter Advisor if I would assist the chapter by taking the position of Associate Advisor, in charge of ceremonies. I really enjoy helping the ceremonialists with the ceremonies, so I decided I would take the position. I know I have a lot to learn still, but I'm determined to do the best job I can, and that starts by making sure I'm at all the meetings and other functions.

For my 100 Days of Scouting:

I attended the OA chapter meeting tonight.

I started work on a list of all the ceremonialists that do ceremonies for the chapter.

Thats my contribution to Scouting for today. It was a really fun day, and I really enjoyed attending the OA chapter meeting.

Have a great day today, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment