Wednesday, April 13, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 64, New Phone

Day 64, Tuesday, April 12th.

Not a lot of Scouting today. I sent out a few emails about the Spring Camporee that's coming up this weekend.

After work I went to the Verizon Wireless store and bought a new phone. My Droid was only a year old, but the battery wouldn't last much past lunch most days. That is one of my biggest complaints with the Droid phones. The battery life is not very good. I decided to get the iPhone4. The salesman at the phone store said that the battery would last a lot longer. I guess we'll see.

For my 100 Days of Scouting:

I sent out emails to the Scouts and their parents about the Spring Camporee.

I started getting my camping gear ready for the weekend.

Have a great day, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment