Friday, April 8, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 60, Podcast Overload

Day 60, Friday, April 8th.

I spent a lot of time driving today so I decided to listen to some Scouting podcasts while I was driving. I think I must have listened to around 6 hours worth of them. I especially enjoy SMM, True North, and Scout Nation. There are a few others I listen to, but these 3 are my favorites.

I went to the YMCA tonight to work out and decided to listen to a couple more podcasts while I was on the treadmill. I listened for another hour.

After 7 hours of podcasts today I think I have podcast overload!  Well, probably not. I'm sure I'll listen to some tomorrow.

For my 100 Days of Scouting today:

I answered a few Scouting emails this morning.

I listened to several Scouting podcasts. Every time I listen to one I pick up some new ideas to take back to my Troop and my Pack.

That was my Scouting for today.

Have a great day and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment