Sunday, April 24, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 75, Cleaning Day

Day 75, Saturday, April 23rd.

Since I was supposed to be on the trail backpacking today I didn't really have anything planned at home.

Of course there are always things that needs to be done, so I spent the day cleaning and straightening things up.

I started by unloading all the backpacks that we had packed for the hike, and putting all the gear away. Then I moved on to other things, like laundry and general cleaning. With 3 kids in the house there is always something that needs to be done.

I finished the day by relaxing and watching some TV, which is something I rarely do. I just don't spend much time in front of the TV.

For my 100 Days of Scouting:

I straightened up Scout paperwork and put Scouting stuff away.

I sent out a few Scout related emails.

I took an afternoon nap (that's what Scoutmasters are supposed to do).

That was my Scouting for the day.

I hope you have a great day, and remember to always keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment