Thursday, April 14, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 65, Workout night

Day 65, Wednesday, April 13th.

Today was a busy day. The phones rang off the hook the first half of the day, and the second half of the day I had to run all over the place doing stuff.

I'm not complaining about being busy. It usually means that we're making more money. It also makes the day goes by a lot faster. The problem with being too busy is that I don't always get everything done. Today was one of those days. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to.

I finally got caught up by around 7:00 tonight, so I decided to go to the Y and work out.

That was my day today. Even though it was crazy for most of the day, it ended well.



For my 100 Days of Scouting:

I followed that part of the Scout Oath that says To keep myself physically fit.

I caught up on my 100 Days of Scouting blog.



Have a great day and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment