Sunday, April 3, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 55, PLC & Troop Committee Meetings

Day 55, Sunday, April 3rd.

Went to church this morning. Our Pastor is on vacation, so the student Pastor, Jane, preached the sermon. She did a pretty good job considering that she is still a student. I'm sure some day she will make a good Pastor.

After church we came home and had lunch, then went back to the church to work on Scouting stuff.

Today for my 100 Days of Scouting:

I met with our new SPL from 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm and worked on who would fill the various youth leadership positions.

I met with the PLC from 5:00 pm until 6:00 pm for our PLC meeting.

I met with the Troop Committee from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm for our Troop Committee Meeting.

I had a total of 5 hours of meetings tonight.

That's my day. Even though it was very long it was still fun. I really enjoy my Scouting.

Have a great day today, and if you're Scouting, keep it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment