Wednesday, March 30, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 50, Blog Reading Day

Day 50, Tuesday March 29th.

Not a lot of Scouting going on today. No meetings or anything, which is unusual for me.

This afternoon I drove down to the Indianapolis Scout Shop. I picked up a couple of pair of new uniform pants. I wear my uniform so often that I've already worn out 4 pair of the centennial uniform pants, and had to pick up a couple pair of new ones to replace the last 2 I just wore out. It's pretty sad that they only last around 8 to 12 months before they wear out.

I spoke with a fellow Scouter tonight about some Scout related stuff and then came home and spent the evening listening to several Scouting Podcasts and reading several Scouting blogs. I always pick up great ideas and useful information from the Podcasts and the blogs. Hopefully someone gets something out of my blog from time to time.

That's all the Scouting for today.

Have a great day and remember to always keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment