Friday, March 18, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 38, Eagle Board of Review night

Day 38, Thursday March 17th

Tonight was Eagle Board of Review night.

The first Board of Review I sat on was with a Scout that was almost 18. It was a real pleasure to do his BOR.

The second Board of Review I sat on was with a 16 year old Scout. I felt really sorry for the candidate because he had just started getting over the flu and was still not feeling very well. Even though he was still a little sick, he still did a really nice job of answering our questions.

At the end of the Board of Reviews we usually ask the candidates if they have any questions for us. The second candidate asked us what the greatest moments in Scouting were for us. I would have to say that one of the greatest moments in Scouting for me are doing these Eagle Board of Reviews.

Thats it for today.

Have a great day and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment