Wednesday, March 23, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 44, Hail Storm Day

Day 44, Wednesday March 23rd.

My youngest son Jon had a choir concert tonight. While we were at the school watching the choir sing, all hail broke loose!

Then the storm sirens went off!

They made us all leave the gym and go into the main hallway just to be safe.

During the time we were in the hallway I called my other son Tommy, who was at home. He said that the hail falling was the size of water softener salt. All I could think of was how bad it was denting the hood and roof of my truck.

After the storm passed they let us out of the school. Luckily there was no damage to my truck.

When I got home I finished getting the stuff I need for the training that I'm doing this weekend ready to go.

Getting ready for the Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills training was the only Scout related thing I did today.

Thats it. There's nothing more to tell.

Have a great day, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment