Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 35, Troop meeting

Day 35, Monday March 14th

Tonight's Troop meeting was crazy busy for me. We're having our Court of Honor next Monday night and it seemed like everyone needed something from me tonight to get ready for it.

I did 7 Scoutmaster Conferences tonight, which is the biggest number I've done in one night since I took over as Scoutmaster.

I just can't wait until next Monday night. I think we have around 8 Scouts advancing a rank at this next Court of Honor. I know that they have all been working really hard over the last 3 or 4 months.

Well, with this blog entry I should be all caught up after the weekend of camping when I couldn't write anything.

It's been fun sitting here remembering all the details of the last 4 days, but now it's time to get some sleep.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog over the last month. I've sure enjoyed writing it.

Have a great day today, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment