Friday, March 11, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 31, District Roundtable

Day 31, Thursday March 10th:

Well here it is 1:00 am and I'm just now writing my blog. It seems like it gets later and later every night.

The day started out just like most every other day. I spent the morning answering the phones and dispatching the trucks. After lunch I ran a few errands.

This afternoon I answered several emails from parents asking questions about the campout this weekend. We have a half dozen new Scouts in the Troop and some have not camped much.

District Roundtable was tonight. I really enjoy listening to the other Scouters talk. They have some really good ideas that I can often use in my Troop.

We talked about training tonight. This is something that's really important to me since I'm on the district training team.

I'm getting ready for our campout tonight. I went to the store and got our groceries. It should be a fun weekend.

That's just about all there was tonight. Thanks for reading this, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment