Tuesday, March 8, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 29, Not a very Scout filled day

Day 29, Tuesday March 8th

Today was a day that didn't have much Scouting in it.

I was busy most all day long, and I really got a lot done today. I just didn't have much Scout related stuff to do.

I probably spent around 1/2 hour total time today answering email that was Scout related, but that's nothing new. I do that most every day. For me, it's a lot easier to communicate through email than any other way. I can read and answer them with my phone in between doing other things. That's what makes it such a good way for me to communicate.

Other than the email I didn't really do much else that was Scout related.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night though. We have our District Roundtable on Thursday nights. I get to talk with other Scouters and get to exchange ideas and have discussions on ways of doing things better. It's one of the highlights of my month.

So, tomorrow night I should have some decent stuff to blog about. Until then, remember to keep the Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment