Saturday, March 5, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 25, Merit Badge University

I was late leaving work tonight, which made me late getting Tommy to the merit badge university. I wanted to get there around 5:45 pm, but it was almost 6:15 pm before I made it there. Classes didn't start until 6:30 pm, but I needed to sign blue cards for several of the Scouts before their classes started and I was really rushed to get them all signed.

While the merit badge classes were going on, we had a training team meeting. There are 5 of us on the training team that do all the Cub Scout training for the district.

Tommy took the Woodworking merit badge tonight and takes Citizenship in the Communiy tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I have to get Tommy to the merit badge university by 8:00 am, and we're having the Pack Blue & Gold banquet tomorrow night.

That's it for today. Have a great day and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment