Saturday, March 26, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 47, Day 2 of OLS

Day 47, Saturday March 26th.

Still up at Camp K doing OLS training. Things are going good with the training. We have 7 people taking it.

My wife, Penny, called me this morning to tell me about the "Scouting for Food" food collection that the Cub Scout Pack did this morning. She said that they had a great morning collecting food for the food pantry. She said they completely filled our Pack trailer with food. I was really happy to hear the great news. There are a lot of people that will benefit from it.

We just had our cracker barrel tonight, and it's almost time for the "students" to head back to their campsite for the night.

Tomorrow after breakfast we're having a "Scouts Own" service, and then from 8:30am till 10:00am I teach the Ropes - Whipping, Knots, and Lashings section of the training.

If everything goes well we should be out of here around 11:00 am.

I've had a great day of Scouting today, and I hope yours was a great day too.

Have a great day tomorrow and remember to always keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment