Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 9, Getting ready for canoe training

Day 9, Friday, May 27th.

I spent the evening getting ready for our canoe training that is tomorrow morning. We're getting ready for our trip to the Boundary Waters and this is our training session to work on different paddle strokes and other important canoeing items before we leave.

I'm still pretty sore today from my workout last night, but it's a good kind of sore. Working out so hard really felt good.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 180 this morning.

My goal is to get down to 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a bowl of cheerios cereal and a banana along with a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a bowl of mac & cheese and a peanut butter & jelly sandwich along with a bottle of water.

For dinner I had prime rib, vegetables, potatoes, and a beer. We had dinner at a little local tavern called Bonge's Tavern. The food was absolutely delicious!

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment