Wednesday, May 25, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 5 Troop meeting night

Day 5, Monday, May 23rd.

Tonight was our Troop meeting. I told the Scouts that I was starting a new diet and that I was going to start trying really hard to get in better physical shape. They all agreed that we should all be doing a better job of being more physically fit.

My plan is to start working out more, and to start spending more time riding my bike. Hopefully I'll have the free time to do that.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed in this morning at 181 lbs. It appears I've lost 1 pound so far since starting. Not much, but it's a start.

My goal weight is 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had a banana and a glass of chocolate milk.

For lunch I had a lean cuisine panini sandwich and a bottle of water.

For dinner I had 2 slices of pizza and some iced tea.

I find that now that I'm blogging about this diet I think a lot more about what I'm eating. I've also found out that staying on the diet is a lot easier when I have people reading about what I'm doing. Maybe I'll be able to stick to it better with it out in front of everyone.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment