Wednesday, May 25, 2011

100 Days Strong: Day 6, workout night at the Y

Day 6, Tuesday, May 24th.

I've been so busy lately that I've not had the time to get to the Y and work out. That has to change.

Tonight I went to the Y and worked out.

The first thing I did was to warm up on the treadmill for 10 minutes.

After my warm up I hit the weight machines and lifted. I really pushed myself tonight. My total weight lifted was over 9,000 lbs.

After lifting for awhile I jumped back on the treadmill and walked at a very brisk pace for 45 minutes. I probably would have done it longer, but after around 30 minutes I was getting really worn out. I hadn't lifted that hard since joining the Y and it really took a lot out of me, so I just wasn't able to go as long on the treadmill.

For my 100 Days Strong:

I weighed 181 lbs this morning.

My goal is 165 lbs.

For breakfast I had 2 packs of oatmeal and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a turkey & cheese sandwich and a glass of tea.

For dinner I had chicken jambalaya and some tea.

I worked out at the Y.

This is my 100 Days Strong. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment