Wednesday, May 18, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 95, Preparing for weekend training

Day 95, Friday, May 13th.

I spent the day today getting ready for a big training this weekend. I'm taking an advanced canoe training called Voyageur Canoe training

Here is a link to the Voyageur Canoe training page:
.http://crossroadsbsa.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=U3O1ThtLGjs%3d&tabid=109&mid=531

I have been told that this training is unlike any canoe training available anywhere else. It has been said that this training far surpasses any canoe training being offered by any other Boy Scout Council. I'm really looking forward to it.

For my 100 Days of Scouting today:

I packed all my gear and got ready to go to Voyageur training.

Have a great day today, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment