Thursday, May 12, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 90, End to a long Ordeal weekend

Day 90, Sunday, May 8th.

This morning I served breakfast to all the new OA members and all staff.

We had a really great weekend. I was totally drained due to the long hours in the kitchen, but it was also one of the most rewarding weekends I've had in a long time. To know that I helped to further the Order of the Arrow and the great work that it does was very fulfilling. It was also a very fun weekend. The great people I got to work with in the kitchen were a total joy to get to know a little better. This weekend was a great example of why I do the things I do in Scouting.

For my 100 Days of Scouting today:

I served breakfast to the new OA members and the staff that put on the Ordeal weekend.

I rested.

Have a great day today, and remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment