Thursday, May 5, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 85, Food Shopping Day

Day 85, Tuesday, May 3rd.

This weekend is our Order of the Arrow Chapter Ordeal. This is the time that the newly elected OA members join our chapter. During the Ordeal I will be working in the kitchen doing the cooking for the candidates and staff. Today was shopping day to pick up all the food for the weekend.

We have over 100 candidates and around half that many staff that will be there for the weekend. Myself and several others will be cooking for them.

After doing the shopping, I took everything up to camp where we're doing Ordeal at and put everything away in the refrigerator.

For my 100 Days of Scouting today:

I went shopping for food for our Order of the Arrow Chapter Ordeal.

I took all the food up to camp.

Have a great day, and remember to keep your Scouting fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment