Sunday, February 13, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 6, Happy Birthday!

Today is my Birthday. Other than that, theres not much to write about. Not much Scout stuff happening today. Went to church this morning. My family had signed up to be greeters for today, so thats what we did. We greeted everyone as they came in the door. I really enjoy doing it. Penny, not so much so. Now the boys are a lot like me. They liked it.

After church we did the usual lunch out thing. Penny and Jon had Panda Express and Tommy and I had Firehouse Subs. I guess the people at Firehouse are pretty used to people bringing their food from Panda over and sitting with someone eating at Firehouse because it didn't seem to bother them at all that we all sit and ate together.

After lunch I went to the old shop for a few hours to move more stuff into storage. Almost done now. Just a little more to move and then I'm finished.

Came home after the moving and got ready to go out for my Birthday dinner. I picked Jimmy up on the way and off we headed to Red Lobster. We don't eat there a whole lot, but I will admit that I really do like it when we do. I love seafood! I enjoyed a Birthday dinner of shrimp and lobster. What a feast it was too. I'm so stuffed that I can hardly move! 

After dinner its back home to relax. Thought that if I'm going to keep up on this blog that I had better get going on it.

One last thing I wanted to mention was that I had over 45 friends on Facebook wish me a Happy Birthday. I couldn't believe I got that many wishes for a Happy Birthday. Its a little humbling to have that many friends wish you a Happy Birthday.

Troop meeting tomorrow night. Time to get ready for that, and then off to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment