Saturday, February 19, 2011

100 days of Scouting: Day 11, cross over ceremony

Had another very busy day at work today, but was still able to leave by 3:00 pm so I could get ready for tonight.

Tonight was the Blue & Gold ceremony at Pack 116. There were 5 Webelos crossing over, and 3 of them crossed over into our Troop. My SPL was part of the ceremony team, so my Troop Guide and one of the Patrol Leaders came and helped receive the new Scouts.

After the Blue & Gold ceremony was over I headed down to Climb Time Towers to join the rest of the Troop that was there taking the Climbing Merit Badge. The Troop is doing an overnight "lock-in" and climbing all night. And guess where I'm at now! That's right, I'm at Climb Time Towers.

2 Scout functions tonight for twice the Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment