Friday, February 25, 2011

100 Days of Scouting: Day 17, Ceremony Team practice

I had a fairly quiet day today. There wasn't much Scouting going on. Just about the only Scouting thing I did during the day today was to send a few emails out about our upcoming High Adventure meeting.

Even though it wasn't directly related to Scouting, one nice thing I did today was that I went over to our church and picked up 5 boxes of food that were boxed up to help a family that lost all their food when their refrigerator quit working. Our Cub Scout Pack Committee Chair was going to deliver it to them tonight. Doing things like that for people in need always makes you feel really good inside. I guess that was my good turn for the day!

This evening my son Tommy had Ceremony Team practice. He has two Arrow of Light and Crossing Over ceremonies this weekend and the team wanted to get some practice time in before the ceremonies. 

Other than the few things listed above, it was a fairly slow day for Scouting. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? I guess I'll find out soon enough! Until then, remember to keep your Scouting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment